hello ok hi guys i guess im gonna use both this blog and my other one (ericacookies) cause one of my friends has rekindled my love for community and i dont want it on my other blog (trivial i know) but yes hellooo guys :D
For my Media GCSE I need to produce a magazine, and I’ve made a couple of front covers. However I’ve made 3 and I can’t decide between the 3, so it would be extremely helpful (and part of the specification) if you could take some time and pick which ones you prefer :)
It’d also be very helpful if you could share this around!
It’s called muse (unoriginal sorry) and Fall Out Boy are the coverboys (?)
Here are the links to the three:
Check them out and leave an answer saying 1, 2 or 3, and feedback or criticism is also helpful!
hey guys, moving to another blog (called ericacookies haha yeah i know, thats why i changed my url) cause idk i’m not really into the kind of stuff this blog stands for anymore.. i mean i am just not as much and shit
um follow if u want, unfollow if u want and shit? idk
(ew i’ve joined the hipstuh side ugh -.-)
reminder that you can like a band without the following:
-knowing the name of the members
-liking every album
-having them save your life
-knowing everything about them
- Whovians: I skipped nine.
- Potterheads: They're just books.
- Tolkienites: Why didn't the eagles just drop them off?
- Merlinians: You must have known it was going to end like that.
- Hunters: I skipped the first three seasons to meet cas.
- Tumblr: People are allowed to do what they want/have their own opinions
- school: make time for your interests and hobbies!
- school: oh btw we're going to keep you here for about 6 1/2 hours. and after that, we're going to give you hours of homework.
- school: eat 3 meals a day!
- school: you don't have time for breakfast if you want to get here on time, though. and here's lunch, it's cardboard.
- school: school is free!
- school: oh, but you have to pay for any ap classes, textbooks, folders, supplies, and materials for projects :)
- school: you earn the grades you get!
- school: what do you mean this teacher gives you bad grades because they don't like you? that's ridiculous!
- school: respect your teachers.
- school: oh, but they don't have to respect you. even if you don't know the answer they can still call you out in front of the whole class. and don't forget, if you correct them, we'll lower your grade.
- school: everyone is an individual!
- school: here's a standardized test to figure out how smart you all are.
- school: balance your social life and academics.
- school: but you also have to do homework and study for the rest of the day.
- school: we accept all love!
- school: stop kissing and hugging eachother. that's gross.
- school: bullying is bad!
- school: but our teachers won't help you if you don't say anything.
- school: it's okay to be out sick.
- school: but the teacher won't explain it to you if you were. that's /your/ fault that you were sick.
- school: act like adults.
- school: but we're going to treat you like children.